- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt chocolate and margarine together in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Beat half of the sugar and egg yolks together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon 1/3 of the chocolate mixture onto beaten egg whites using a rubber spatula. Gently run spatula around the edges of the mixture lifting the bottom up and over the center, repeating until well incorporated. Add remaining chocolate mixture, folding just until batter is smooth. Pour 3/4 of the batter into a 9-inch square pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are puffed and surface is firm, about 25 minutes. Set pan on a wire rack and allow cake to cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Spread remaining batter over cake. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 30 minutes more.
Editor’s Note:This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, How to Make Your Eggs Safe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Mousse Cake with No Flour on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate Mousse Cake with No Flour