Chocolate Yule Log with Chocolate Mushrooms, No-Bake
- Beat cream, cocoa, 3 Tbs. liqueur and sugar to stiff peaks in a large bowl. Set aside. Mix marmalade with 2 Tbs. liqueur in a medium bowl. Select a platter long and wide enough to fit a 12-inch yule log with two ‘knots.’
- On flat side of the first wafer, spread a scant teaspoon of marmalade and 1 1/2 tsps. of the cream mixture over entire surface, then top with another wafer, flat side up. Repeat until you have about 3 inches of wafers. Stand stack on its side at a slight angle on the serving platter. Keep adding to log until 16 wafers remain.
- Stack 8 wafers, also on a slight angle, on each side of the log to form two knots.
- Spread remaining whipped cream mix over whole log, coating completely, then create ‘bark’ by running fork tines along the log and each knot. Cover gently with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Using a toothpick or ice pick, make a small hole in the bottom of each nonpareil. Stick a chocolate kiss into each hole to form mushrooms. Decorate log with clusters of mushrooms, and scatter raspberries around the platter. Slice and serve.
TipsCopyright 2004 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chocolate Yule Log with Chocolate Mushrooms, No-Bake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chocolate Yule Log with Chocolate Mushrooms, No-Bake