- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Butter a deep baking dish and place it on a sheet pan.
- Bring maple syrup and heavy cream to a boil in a deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Turn off heat once mixture starts to bubble, stir, and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl using a spatula or electric mixer until creamy and well combined. Whisk in vanilla extract and 1 egg until incorporated. Mix in the other egg. Sprinkle in baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix with a spatula until batter is just combined.
- Transfer batter to the prepared dish and pour the maple-cream sauce on top, stopping between 1/2 to 1-inch from the top of the dish. Reserve any extra sauce.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until pudding is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; serve pudding with any extra maple-cream sauce.
Chef’s Notes:I ended up with plenty of extra sauce, so feel free to reduce the maple syrup and cream amounts.Be sure to use a sheet pan underneath and to stop between 1/2- and 1-inch from the top of your dish, because the batter will souffle up and the molten syrup will run all over.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Chomeur Pouding on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Chomeur Pouding