Christmas Cookies with Italian Anise

Rate this post
Christmas Cookies with Italian Anise

Vegan Italian Anise Christmas Cookies

Updated on January 14, 2022

  • 1 tablespoon ground flax meal

  • 3 tablespoons water

  • 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking powder

  • 1 teaspoon ground anise seeds

  • ½ cup almond butter

  • ⅓ cup brown sugar

  • 2 teaspoons anise extract

  • 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.

  2. Mix ground flax and water in a bowl; let sit until thickened, about 10 minutes.

  3. Combine flour, baking powder, and ground anise seeds in a bowl; mix until well combined. Add flax mixture, almond butter, brown sugar, and anise extract; mix well until a soft dough forms. Shape into 2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten balls lightly with your hand.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven until bottom is lightly golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

100Calories4g Fat15g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories100% Daily Value *Total Fat4g5%Saturated Fat1g3%Sodium45mg2%Total Carbohydrate15g5%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars4gProtein2gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium31mg2%Iron1mg5%Potassium61mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Christmas Cookies with Italian Anise on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Christmas Cookies with Italian Anise


[‘
‘]
  Breakfast on the Bayou

Similar Posts