Chocolate Hazelnut Cigars
Updated on October 12, 2022
1 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (8 ounce) package phyllo dough, thawed if frozen
½ cup melted butter
12 (13 oz) jar chocolate-hazelnut spread (like Nutella®)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface. Brush half the sheet with butter; fold sheet over.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in a 1/2-inch strip 1 inch from the bottom and sides of the folded phyllo. Spread butter over remaining dough surface.
- Fold the sides of the phyllo dough over the ends of the chocolate layer, and roll into a cigar shape, starting from the bottom. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cigars with Chocolate and Hazelnuts on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cigars with Chocolate and Hazelnuts