Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos in the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos
Updated on October 12, 2022
1 hrs 15 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
¼ cup olive oil, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground coriander
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
2 limes, divided
12 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
½ onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup canned diced tomatoes, undrained
6 tortilla shells
- Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, cilantro, and juice of 1 lime in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot) and select Saute function. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion rings and cook until soft and translucent. Add diced tomatoes with liquid. Drain chicken from marinade and add to Instant Pot®. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, for 6 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks. Return to the Instant Pot® and mix with tomato sauce.
- Add chicken mixture to taco shells and add preferred toppings. Slice remaining lime and add lime slices to each taco plate.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos in the Instant Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos in the Instant Pot