Linguine with Clams and Porcini Mushrooms
Updated on August 8, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
¼ cup olive oil
10 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
36 fresh clams, cleaned
2 cups dry white wine
4 tomatoes, cubed
3 (8 ounce) jars clam juice
1 ½ cups chopped fresh parsley
1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- Soak mushrooms 20 to 30 minutes in cold water to rehydrate. Dry, and coarsely chop.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms, garlic, and red pepper. Cook until browned. Stir in clams and white wine. As clams open, remove to a medium bowl, discarding those that remain closed.
- Mix tomatoes, clam juice, and parsley into the mushroom mixture. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Return clams to the broth mixture and cook until heated through. Thoroughly mix in cooked linguine just before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Clam Linguine with Porcini Mushrooms on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Clam Linguine with Porcini Mushrooms