Blueberry Cornbread Cobbler
Published on June 19, 2020
1 hrs 10 mins
1 2-quart baking dishJump to Nutrition Facts
3 ½ cups frozen blueberries
3 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
½ lemon, zested and juiced
¼ teaspoon salt
⅔ cup medium-grind cornmeal (such as Bob’s Red Mill®)
⅔ cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 stick cold butter, cut into cubes
½ cup buttermilk
1 cup fresh corn kernels
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix blueberries, chia seeds, sugar, lemon zest, juice, and salt together in a 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- Whisk cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture looks like small peas. Mix in buttermilk, then fold in corn kernels.
- Drop golf ball-sized scoops of the cornmeal batter over the blueberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until blueberry juices are bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cool for 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cobbler with Blueberries and Cornbread on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cobbler with Blueberries and Cornbread