- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Make the crust: Mix almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, lime zest, and salt in a large bowl together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Cut in butter with a fork until combined and no lumps remain. Press crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven; keep the oven on.
- Make the filling: Whisk lime juice, coconut milk, sweetener, melted butter, and lime zest in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mix until sweetener is dissolved; do not let boil. Gradually add beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until mixture is foamy and airy and starts to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove filling from the heat and spread evenly over the crust.
- Return to the oven and bake until filling is set in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the bars are baking, make the topping: Toast shredded coconut in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and toss in lime zest.
- Remove bars from the oven and sprinkle topping over the surface. Let cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars.
Cook’s Notes:The Allrecipes nutrition calculator doesn’t factor in net carbs, so the amount of carbs listed appears higher than what is really in the bars. I used Swerve as the sweetener here, and while it does contain 3 to 4g of carbs per teaspoon, the ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbs it contains are considered non-impact. Because of this, a common practice is to subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from the carb total, making it zero carbs. I have calculated the correct carbs for this recipe as 5.1g per serving, not 17.8g.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Coconut Lime Low-Carb Bars on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Coconut Lime Low-Carb Bars