Vegan Banana Bread with Coconut Oil
Updated on August 22, 2022
1 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
5 dates, pitted and chopped
2 very ripe bananas
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup Demerara sugar
¼ cup confectioners’ sugar (Optional)
1 teaspoon cold water, or more as needed (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Fold in chopped dates.
- Combine bananas, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add Demerara sugar and mash together with a fork. Add flour mixture and quickly mix together with a spatula until batter comes together. Add a few teaspoons of water if the batter seems too dry. Mix well and transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top has a nice golden color and a skewer into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar with water until the glaze has the desired consistency and drizzle over banana bread.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Coconut Oil Vegan Banana Bread on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Coconut Oil Vegan Banana Bread