Fresh Berry Coffeecake
1 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 cups fresh raspberries
6 tablespoons brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups toasted, chopped pecans
2 teaspoons milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10 inch Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together raspberries and brown sugar; set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together flour sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a third bowl, cream together sour cream, butter and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in flour mixture just until moist.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of berries and 1 cup pecans in pan, pour in half of the batter. Pour on the remaining berries and remaining cup of pecans. Spread the remaining batter over the berries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out clean. While cake bakes, mix the frosting. In a small bowl, stir together 2 teaspoons milk, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar. Remove cake from pan and let cool 20 minutes before frosting.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Coffeecake with Fresh Berries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Coffeecake with Fresh Berries