- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flax seed meal, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy; Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is just combined. Fold oats, chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut, and pumpkin seeds into dough just until evenly combined.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls or drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart; press to flatten slightly.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until lightly golden at the edges, about 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cook’s Notes:Substitute half the white flour for whole wheat flour if desired. Wheat germ or oat bran can be used instead of flaxseed meal. I often use sunflower seeds instead of pumpkin seeds for a change up. For an extra boost, replace one egg with 1 tablespoon of chia seed gel. For softer cookies, use quick cooking oats and remove the white sugar.Slightly under baking the cookie produces a chewier cookie; cooking them longer will make them crispier and drier. You may need to adjust your oven temperature based on your cookie sheet, oven, or altitude. Do a trial batch and adjust accordingly.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies from the West Coast Trail on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies from the West Coast Trail