Cookies with Bananas and Chocolate Chips
Vegan Banana-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Updated on February 11, 2022
6 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
15 ounces vegan margarine (such as Earth Balance®)
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat vegan margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a separate bowl. Mix in mashed bananas and vanilla. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips slowly while mixing together.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Bananas and Chocolate Chips on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Bananas and Chocolate Chips