Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Granola

Rate this post
Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Granola

Chocolate Chip Granola Cookies


3 1/2 dozen cookies

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray

  • ½ cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening

  • 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar

  • 2 large eggs

  • 2 tablespoons milk

  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 1 ¾ cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour

  • ¾ teaspoon salt

  • ½ teaspoon baking soda

  • 2 ½ cups prepared granola

  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.

  2. Beat shortening and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to egg mixture. Mix well. Stir in granola and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.

  3. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

119Calories5g Fat16g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe42Calories119% Daily Value *Total Fat5g7%Saturated Fat2g9%Cholesterol9mg3%Sodium63mg3%Total Carbohydrate16g6%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars9gProtein2gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium12mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium64mg1%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Granola on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Granola


Similar Posts