Cookies with Chocolate Cream Cheese
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
Published on June 19, 2020
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
1 ⅓ cups white sugar
1 cup chocolate chips, melted
1 cup white chocolate chips
⅓ cup chopped nuts (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in sugar and egg. Stir in melted chocolate chips. Add flour mixture, white chocolate chips, and nuts; stir until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm around the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet briefly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Chocolate Cream Cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Chocolate Cream Cheese