Cookies with Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
Published on June 19, 2020
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup white sugar
1 large egg yolk
1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
5 drops yellow food coloring (Optional)
60 cinnamon red hot candies, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together in a bowl. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk, lemon peel, and lemon extract and beat well.
- Sift flour and salt together in a bowl. Add to the bowl with the butter mixture in 3 additions, mixing well after each. Add food coloring and mix in thoroughly.
- Press cookies 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie press fitted with a flower disc. Press 1 red hot cinnamon candy into the center of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just starting to turn golden brown on the edges, 14 to 16 minutes; do not overbake.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Lemon Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Lemon Cheesecake