Mexican Oatmeal Cookies
Published on June 18, 2020
3 cups rolled oats
1 block of Mexican chocolate
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or more to taste
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the oatmeal in a blender and pulse the blender on high for 2 seconds, 5 or 6 times; transfer to a bowl.
- Break the chocolate along the scores and pulse until it reaches a powdered form. Make sure to stir with a spoon between pulses so the heat from the blender doesn’t melt the chocolate. Add the chocolate to the oatmeal; set aside.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat one egg into the mixture until completely incorporated. Add the second egg along with the vanilla extract and continue beating.
- Stir the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; add to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Mix the oatmeal and chocolate into the mixture. Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden-brown on the edges and set in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool briefly on the baking sheets before being moved to cooking racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Mexican Oatmeal on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Mexican Oatmeal