Cookies with Molasses II

Rate this post
Cookies with Molasses II

Molasses Cookies II

  1. Cream together shortening and brown sugar. Stir in egg and molasses and mix well. Fold in dry ingredients and stir. Cover and chill until firm (1 – 2 hours).

  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  3. Roll dough into small balls (I use a small melon baller to help with this) and roll in white sugar. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.

  4. Bake 9 – 10 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet one minute until set.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

216Calories9g Fat32g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe18Calories216% Daily Value *Total Fat9g12%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol10mg3%Sodium280mg12%Total Carbohydrate32g12%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars17gProtein2gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium35mg3%Iron1mg8%Potassium175mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Molasses II on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cookies with Molasses II


[‘
‘]
  Beef Stew from Northern Italy

Similar Posts