- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg whites and vanilla extract, and beat for 1 more minute. Gradually add flour mixture to the bowl and mix until completely combined. Fold in pecans and toffee bits until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Move the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop dough into heaping tablespoon-sized balls with a spoon or cookie scoop. Place dough balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet and flatten just slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cook’s Notes:The toffee bits may be found in the same area of the store as bags of chocolate chips.If you only have 1 baking sheet, return cookie dough to the refrigerator between batches and allow baking sheet to cool before making the next batch of cookies.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Pecans and Toffee on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Pecans and Toffee