Cookies with Soft Molasses III

Rate this post
Cookies with Soft Molasses III

Soft Molasses Cookies III

  1. Cream shortening and sugar. Add molasses slowly, stirring constantly. Mix spices with cream of tartar and add to mixture.

  2. Mix baking soda and buttermilk. Add alternately with the flour to the sugar and spices mixture. You may not need the whole 9 cups of flour but you should end up with a fairly stiff dough. Chill dough overnight.

  3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  4. Roll dough out to at least 1/4-inch thick (the thicker the better), using as little flour as possible. Keep dough refrigerated when not rolling and cutting. Cut into cookies and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Alternately, you can form the dough into golf ball size round, roll in white sugar, place on a cookie sheet and then flatten slightly.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

292Calories7g Fat53g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe30Calories292% Daily Value *Total Fat7g9%Saturated Fat2g9%Cholesterol0mg0%Sodium137mg6%Total Carbohydrate53g19%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars20gProtein4gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium67mg5%Iron3mg16%Potassium388mg8%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Soft Molasses III on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cookies with Soft Molasses III


[‘‘]

Similar Posts