Cookies with Tahini Butter

Rate this post
Cookies with Tahini Butter

Tahini Butter Cookies

Published on June 18, 2020

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

  2. Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and tahini, mix until well combined. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder, then stir into butter mixture. Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet in tablespoon-sized pieces.

  3. Bake in preheated oven until they turn golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheet 10 to 15 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

66Calories5g Fat5g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe50Calories66% Daily Value *Total Fat5g6%Saturated Fat3g13%Cholesterol10mg3%Sodium33mg1%Total Carbohydrate5g2%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars2gProtein1gCalcium14mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium15mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Tahini Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cookies with Tahini Butter


[‘
‘]
  Restaurant-Style Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce

Similar Posts