Cookies with Thumbprints III
Thumbprint Cookies III
2 cups unsalted butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
4 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup seedless raspberry jam
2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl at low speed until mixture becomes fluffy. Separate the eggs and beat in egg yolks, vanilla and salt until blended. Add flour all at once. Beat at low speed, scraping side of bowl often, 2 minutes or until well mixed.
- Beat egg whites, slightly.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and dip each ball into egg whites. Roll in nuts. Place about 1 inch apart on greased sheets. Make a depression in center of each cookie with thumb.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool on wire rack. Fill with jam. To Make Ahead: Cookies can be frozen after baking if you do not put jam in them. The cookies can also be dusted with confectioners’ sugar.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cookies with Thumbprints III on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cookies with Thumbprints III