Cajun Spiced Corn
1 sheet (18×24-inches) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup chopped tomatoes
¾ cup chopped green bell pepper
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center vegetables on sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; stir to blend. Top with margarine.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Corn with Cajun Spice on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Corn with Cajun Spice