Cranberry Chicken Made Simple

Rate this post
Cranberry Chicken Made Simple

Easy Cranberry Chicken

Updated on August 8, 2022

Total Time:

1 hrs 10 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

  • 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce

  • 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing

  • ½ packet dry onion soup mix

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and dry onion soup mix. Blend together until well mixed, then pour mixture over chicken.

  3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

449Calories22g Fat33g Carbs28g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories449% Daily Value *Total Fat22g29%Saturated Fat4g18%Cholesterol79mg26%Sodium742mg32%Total Carbohydrate33g12%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars30gProtein28gVitamin C3mg16%Calcium32mg2%Iron1mg6%Potassium363mg8%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cranberry Chicken Made Simple on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cranberry Chicken Made Simple

  Wontons with Crispy Pork

Similar Posts