- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or grease with butter or shortening.
- Place 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips in a large saucepan. Add bittersweet chips and butter and melt over low heat.
- Remove from the heat. Whisk in eggs until thoroughly combined and the chocolate is smooth. Stir in sugar, orange blossom water, orange zest, and vanilla paste. Stir in flour, baking soda, and kosher salt until just combined. Fold in cranberries and remaining 1/4 cup semisweet chips.
- Pour and spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle tops with sea salt immediately. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 9 squares, wiping the knife clean after each cut.
Cook’s Notes:I use mini chocolate chips instead of chunks or regular-sized chips because I don’t want the extra chips in the brownie to compete with the cranberries, but feel free to add in as many chips as you’d like!You don’t want the toothpick to come out completely clean after baking, otherwise they come out more cake-like and won’t be as fudgy.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cranberry Orange Brownies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cranberry Orange Brownies