Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins in Minutes
Quick Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Updated on January 14, 2022
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 cups white sugar
1 cup solid pack pumpkin
½ cup corn oil
2 tablespoons orange zest
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups cranberries, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, corn oil, and orange zest in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl with a fork. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour pumpkin mixture into the well; stir until the dry mixture is just moistened into a batter. Fold cranberries into the batter.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins in Minutes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins in Minutes