Cranberry Sauce from Becky’s Mother

Rate this post
Cranberry Sauce from Becky’s Mother

Becky’s Mom’s Cranberry Sauce

Updated on September 26, 2022

Total Time:

1 hrs 35 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).

  2. Stir together the cranberries, sugar, and liqueur in a baking dish.

  3. Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes. Store refrigerated in a tightly-covered container.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe16Calories70% Daily Value *Sodium1mg0%Total Carbohydrate16g6%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars15gVitamin C2mg8%Calcium1mg0%Potassium11mg0%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cranberry Sauce from Becky’s Mother on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Cranberry Sauce from Becky’s Mother

  Salad with Pasta for a Crowd

Similar Posts