- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk milk, flour, eggs, 2 tablespoons oil, and salt together in a bowl until well combined.
- Heat a nonstick 10-inch skillet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until hot. Pour about 1/4 to 1/3 cup batter into the hot pan and immediately tilt the pan so the batter covers the bottom. Cook until the edges start to dry and the center is just about set, 1 to 3 minutes. Flip and repeat to brown the other side. Transfer to a sheet of waxed paper and repeat to make remaining crepes. Stack crepes between layers of waxed paper while you make the filling.
- Stir condensed soup, chicken, Cheddar cheese, milk, and mushrooms together in a large bowl until blended. Spoon about 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the side of one crepe. Roll the crepe, tucking in the sides as you roll. Repeat to stuff remaining crepes.
- Place crepes with seams facing down in the prepared baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over top and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:You can grease your pan or skillet with a few drops of oil if necessary.This recipe makes between 8 and 10 crepes if using an 10-inch pan.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crepes with Chicken Stuffing on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Crepes with Chicken Stuffing