Crinkle Gingerbread Cookies

Rate this post
Crinkle Gingerbread Cookies

Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies

Updated on November 28, 2021

Additional Time:

2 hrs 10 mins

Total Time:

2 hrs 55 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter

  • 3 cups all-purpose flour

  • ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar

  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

  • 1 tablespoon ground ginger

  • ¾ teaspoon baking soda

  • ½ teaspoon ground cloves

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • ¾ cup molasses

  • 2 tablespoons whole milk

  • ½ cup white sugar

  • ½ cup powdered sugar

  1. Let butter sit on the counter until slightly softened but still cool, 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.

  2. Mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, cloves, and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined. Add the butter pieces and mix on medium-low speed until the mixture is sandy and resembles fine meal.

  3. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add molasses and milk; mix until dough is evenly moistened. Increase speed to medium and mix until thoroughly combined.

  4. Transfer dough to a work surface and divide in 2 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate until firm, 2 to 8 hours.

  5. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.

  6. Remove one piece of dough from the refrigerator. Pinch off small pieces of dough and roll into 2-inch diameter balls. Do not overwork the dough as it will get too warm. If the dough becomes too warm, rewrap it in plastic wrap and return to the refrigerator until chilled.

  7. Roll balls in white sugar until coated, then roll in powdered sugar until coated. Place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.

  8. Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are set in the centers, about 12 minutes; be careful not to overbake. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool, 8 to 10 minutes more.

  Onion Dip with Everything

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

192Calories6g Fat34g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories192% Daily Value *Total Fat6g8%Saturated Fat4g19%Cholesterol15mg5%Sodium95mg4%Total Carbohydrate34g12%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars19gProtein2gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium36mg3%Iron1mg7%Potassium184mg4%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crinkle Gingerbread Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Crinkle Gingerbread Cookies


Similar Posts