Crinkles of Raspberry Molasses

Rate this post
Crinkles of Raspberry Molasses

Raspberry Molasses Crinkles

Published on June 18, 2020

Additional Time:

2 hrs 10 mins

Total Time:

2 hrs 45 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • ¾ cup butter flavored shortening

  • 1 cup packed brown sugar

  • ¼ cup molasses

  • 1 egg

  • 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour

  • 2 teaspoons baking soda

  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger

  • ½ teaspoon ground cloves

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • ⅓ cup white sugar

  • ½ cup seedless raspberry jam

  1. Mix the butter-flavored shortening and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth, and add the molasses and egg. Beat until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes, and stir in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Form the dough into a ball, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.

  2. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Place the sugar in a shallow bowl.

  3. Cut the dough into 4 pieces, and cut each quarter into 12 small pieces. Roll each piece into a 1 1/4 inch ball, and dip the balls into the sugar. Place the cookies, sugar side up, onto the prepared baking sheets.

  4. Using your thumb or the end of a wooden spoon, make an indentation in each cookie ball about 1/2 inch deep. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam into each thumbprint.

  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the cookies are just set but not hard. Let cool for 1 minute before transferring the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

89Calories4g Fat14g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe48Calories89% Daily Value *Total Fat4g4%Saturated Fat1g5%Cholesterol4mg1%Sodium68mg3%Total Carbohydrate14g5%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars9gProtein1gCalcium9mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium40mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crinkles of Raspberry Molasses on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Curry Lamb Stew

Related videos about Crinkles of Raspberry Molasses


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts