- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot) and select manual function. Place the trivet in the pot and add water. Place wings on the trivet. Close and lock the lid and seal the vent. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set the timer for 12 minutes. Allow 20 to 25 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove wings from the pressure cooker and pat dry with paper towels. Mix barbecue sauce and melted butter together in a bowl. Place wings on the prepared pan and baste with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Cook wings under the hot broiler, turning once, until desired crispness is reached, 5 to 15 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:If you use thawed wings, allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.If you use an air fryer, set it to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway to ensure even browning until desired caramelization and crispness is reached. Baste again with barbecue sauce if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crispy Barbecue Chicken Wings in the Instant Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Crispy Barbecue Chicken Wings in the Instant Pot