Crispy Baked Honey-Garlic ChickenCrispy, oven-baked chicken nuggets drizzled in an amazingly sweet and spicy honey-garlic sauce.
Updated on October 12, 2022
2 large eggs, beaten
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
¼ cup honey
¼ cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place beaten egg in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dunk each piece of chicken in the beaten egg mixture, then coat well with bread crumbs. Transfer breaded chicken on the prepared baking sheet and repeat the process with remaining chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and no longer pink in the centers, about 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, and Sriracha in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce to heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Remove cooked chicken from the oven and transfer to a shallow dish. Pour the sauce over top and toss until all chicken pieces are well coated.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crispy Honey-Garlic Baked Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Crispy Honey-Garlic Baked Chicken