- Combine 1 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter using 2 knives or a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix water and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together. Gently roll into a ball and flatten slightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Toss apples with 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons flour in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out to a 12-inch circle on a floured work surface. Transfer to the baking sheet. Arrange apple slices in the center of the circle, leaving a 2-inch border all around. Fold up border over apples, pinching together slightly.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake crostata in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:Do not substitute margarine for the butter.You can add cinnamon to the apple mixture if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crostata de pommes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Crostata de pommes