- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pile the diced pumpkin on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss with your hands to lightly coat. Spread evenly and sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and cook until softened and beginning to caramelize, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove roasted pumpkin from the oven, add to the pan, and stir to combine.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice the baguette at an angle into 1/2-inch slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with remaining oil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and rub the garlic clove over the oiled side of each baguette slice 3 to 4 times. Spread goat cheese over each slice and top with a spoonful of the pumpkin-leek mixture. Drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
Cook’s Note:Heating up the balsamic glaze slightly and using a fork makes it easier to drizzle just a little bit on top.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Crostini with roasted pumpkin and goat cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Crostini with roasted pumpkin and goat cheese