Cucumber Wasabi Dip with Green Bean Fries
- Blend ranch dressing, cucumber, 1 tablespoon milk, horseradish, vinegar, wasabi powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and cayenne pepper together in a food processor until dip is smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Bring water and chicken broth to a boil; add green beans and cook until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk egg and 1 tablespoon milk together in a bowl. Combine bread crumbs, French-fried onions, 3/4 teaspoon salt, onion powder, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a separate bowl. Place flour in a third bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press green beans in flour until evenly coated. Dip coated green beans in egg-milk mixture, allowing excess liquid to drip back into bowl. Transfer green beans to bread crumbs mixture and press to coat, shaking off excess. Arrange coated beans in 1 layer on a plate or in a colander.
- Working in batches, fry coated green beans in the hot oil until crisp, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Transfer green bean fries to a paper towel-lined colander using a slotted spoon. Serve green bean fries with dip.
Cook’s Note:Substitute 2% milk for the whole milk, if desired. Use 2 teaspoons instead of 1 tablespoon.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cucumber Wasabi Dip with Green Bean Fries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cucumber Wasabi Dip with Green Bean Fries