Cupcakes with fondant ghosts for Halloween
Halloween Fondant Ghost Cupcakes
Published on June 19, 2020
2 hrs 15 mins
3 hrs 11 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
6 large marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, or as needed
8 ounces ready-to-use white fondant
12 raisins, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Sift 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in flour mixture alternately with milk. Beat until batter is just blended.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 16 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of white vanilla frosting. Place 1 marshmallow half, cut-side up, in the center of each cupcake.
- Dust a work surface with confectioners’ sugar. Pinch off walnut-sized pieces of white fondant; roll into thin circles that are slightly bigger than the cupcakes. Drape over the marshmallows so they look like ghosts. Poke 2 holes near the top for the eyes. Stuff 1 raisin half into each hole.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Cupcakes with fondant ghosts for Halloween on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Cupcakes with fondant ghosts for Halloween