Delicious Double Chocolate Muffins

Rate this post
Delicious Double Chocolate Muffins

Irresistible Double Chocolate Muffins

Updated on August 16, 2021

  • 1 cup whole wheat flour

  • ¾ cup ground flax seed

  • ½ cup wheat germ

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder

  • ½ cup cocoa powder

  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

  • ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips

  • 1 cup low-fat buttermilk

  • ¾ cup pumpkin puree

  • 1 cup brown sugar

  • 1 egg

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  1. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.

  2. Combine flour, flax seed, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. In another bowl, beat the buttermilk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing just until combined. Spoon equal amounts of batter into muffin cups.

  3. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 to 30 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

237Calories8g Fat40g Carbs7g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories237% Daily Value *Total Fat8g10%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol16mg5%Sodium241mg10%Total Carbohydrate40g15%Dietary Fiber7g25%Total Sugars24gProtein7gVitamin C1mg5%Calcium122mg9%Iron3mg14%Potassium338mg7%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Delicious Double Chocolate Muffins on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Grilled Garlic & Herb Shrimp from Chef John

Related videos about Delicious Double Chocolate Muffins


Similar Posts