Dip with Creamy Olives

Rate this post
Dip with Creamy Olives

Creamy Olive Dip

Updated on December 29, 2021

Total Time:

4 hrs 10 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise

  • 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream

  • 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained

  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley

  • 1 tablespoon dried dill weed

  • 1 tablespoon dried minced onion

  • 2 teaspoons seasoned salt

  1. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, olives, parsley, dill, minced onion, and seasoned salt together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

140Calories15g Fat2g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe32Calories140% Daily Value *Total Fat15g19%Saturated Fat4g18%Cholesterol12mg4%Sodium192mg8%Total Carbohydrate2g1%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars0gProtein1gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium26mg2%Iron0mg2%Potassium31mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dip with Creamy Olives on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Dip with Creamy Olives


[‘
‘]
  Rack of Lamb Roasted

Similar Posts