Dip with Nettles and Dried Beef

Rate this post
Dip with Nettles and Dried Beef

Nettles Dried Beef Dip

Updated on August 8, 2022

Total Time:

2 hrs 15 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened

  • ½ cup sour cream

  • 2 tablespoons milk

  • 1 teaspoon horseradish

  • 2 tablespoons chopped onion

  • ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed

  • 1 (2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped

  • 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained

  1. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, horseradish, onion, and dill in a bowl, and stir until well blended. Gently fold in the beef and black olives. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors before serving.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

153Calories14g Fat3g Carbs5g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe8Calories153% Daily Value *Total Fat14g18%Saturated Fat8g42%Cholesterol44mg15%Sodium383mg17%Total Carbohydrate3g1%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars1gProtein5gVitamin C1mg3%Calcium53mg4%Iron1mg4%Potassium85mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dip with Nettles and Dried Beef on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Dip with Nettles and Dried Beef


[‘
‘]
  Pineapple Chipotle Ham

Similar Posts