- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk grated carrot, peanut butter, applesauce, pumpkin puree, water, and eggs together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Stir in 2 1/2 cups flour and cinnamon with a sturdy spoon until incorporated. Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons at a time, until dough holds together nicely.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to an even 3/8-inch thickness. Cut with 3/4-inch cookie cutters and place on the prepared baking sheets about 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch apart.
- Bake 2 sheets in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Switch racks and continue baking until edges are firm and golden brown (tops may still appear a bit puffy), another 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheets for 3 to 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat baking and cooling remaining dough.
Cook’s Notes:I used Regency Evendough Bands(TM) to roll the dough to an even thickness, which helped all treats cook evenly with no burnt edges.If you use a 5/8-inch cookie cutter, this recipe will make about 450 treats.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dog Treats with Peanut Butter and Carrots on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Dog Treats with Peanut Butter and Carrots