Dressing for Salad with Walnuts

Rate this post
Dressing for Salad with Walnuts

Salad Dressing with Walnuts

Updated on August 22, 2022

  • 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar

  • 4 tablespoons walnut oil

  • 2 teaspoons white sugar

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 4 tablespoons heavy cream

  • 3 tablespoons coarsely ground walnuts

  1. Combine white balsamic vinegar, walnut oil, sugar, and salt in a cup and mix well. Stir in cream and mix well. Add to a salad of your choice and sprinkle with ground walnuts.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

226Calories23g Fat6g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories226% Daily Value *Total Fat23g29%Saturated Fat5g25%Cholesterol20mg7%Sodium591mg26%Total Carbohydrate6g2%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars5gProtein1gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium20mg2%Iron0mg2%Potassium48mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dressing for Salad with Walnuts on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Dressing for Salad with Walnuts


[‘
‘]
  Tzatziki Dressing

Similar Posts