- Prepare dipping sauce: Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, chives, sesame seeds, and chile sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare dumplings: Mix pork, garlic, egg, chives, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place a dumpling wrapper on a lightly floured work surface and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling in the middle. Wet the edge with a little water and crimp together forming small pleats to seal the dumpling. Repeat to form remaining dumplings.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 8 to 10 dumplings in the pan and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Pour in 1 cup of water; cover and cook until the dumplings are tender and pork is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Repeat to cook remaining dumplings, adding more oil and water for each batch.
- Serve dumplings with dipping sauce.
Editor’s Note:Please note the differences in recipe name, ingredient amounts, and filling options when using the magazine version of this recipe.
Filling Variations as Featured in Allrecipes Magazine, February-March 2022:Shrimp Filling: Stir together 8 ounces finely chopped fresh shrimp, 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon finely chopped Chinese chives or chives, 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger, and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil in a bowl.Mushroom-Tofu Filling: Cook 3/4 cup chopped shiitake or button mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat until all liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are tender; cool. Transfer to a bowl and mix with 1/3 cup pressed and chopped extra-firm tofu, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon Chinese chives or chives, 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, and 1/4 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dumplings with Chinese Pork on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Dumplings with Chinese Pork