- Combine rice wine, sesame oil, ginger paste, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour potato starch onto a plate. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top.
- Heat enough oil in a frying pan over medium heat to cover the chicken pieces.
- Remove chicken from marinade and toss in potato starch to coat. Add chicken to the hot oil and fry until no longer pink in the centers, about 5 minutes.
- Place a small amount of fried chicken inside each wrapper. Brush all edges with beaten egg and fold to seal. Set aside.
- Heat more oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Pan-fry dumplings, working in batches as needed, until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer dumplings to the baking sheet rack as you work to drain excess oil.
- Whisk together honey, gochujang, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic paste, and soy sauce for sauce in a bowl. Serve with dumplings.
Editor’s Notes:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Dumplings with Korean Fried Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Dumplings with Korean Fried Chicken