Dawn’s Easy Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
Updated on January 7, 2022
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup flaked coconut
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and bourbon in a large bowl. Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops start to crack, about 8 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, butter, evaporated milk, vanilla, and coconut. Add the confectioners’ sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing well with each addition. If consistency is too stiff, add more milk.
- Place the chopped pecans in a bowl. Spread a generous amount of icing on the bottom of a cookie, sandwich it with another cookie, pressing firmly so that the icing comes all the way out to the edge. Roll the edges of the sandwich cookies in the chopped pecans. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
TipsCook’s NoteYou will likely have extra icing after building your sandwich cookies. It will keep it for up to 2 weeks covered tightly in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Easy Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies by Dawn on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Easy Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies by Dawn