- Place jalapeno peppers, tomatillos, yellow onion, garlic, and cumin in a blender; pour in enough water to cover the vegetables. Blend until liquified, about 1 minute.
- Heat 1/3 cup vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat just until oil has begun to warm, about 30 seconds; pour the blended jalapeno mixture into the oil. Stir in chicken bouillon cubes and cilantro. Reduce heat to medium and cook sauce for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove green sauce from heat and allow to stand while you complete remaining steps.
- Heat 1 cup vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Using a tongs, place each tortilla into the hot oil and fry for a few seconds on each side. Tortillas will be pliable; do not overcook.
- Immerse the fried tortilla into the green sauce to coat; place tortilla on a serving plate. Sprinkle tortilla with about 2 teaspoons shredded queso fresco cheese and roll into a thin enchilada. It’s easiest if one person is frying tortillas while another person dips in sauce, fills with cheese, and rolls the tortillas.
- Place enchiladas onto serving plates; spoon with remaining green sauce and sprinkle with remaining queso fresco cheese. Spread shredded lettuce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with chopped red onion. Top servings with a tablespoon of sour cream.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Enchiladas Verdes de Queso Spicy on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Enchiladas Verdes de Queso Spicy