Energy Balls Made from Oatmeal

Rate this post
Energy Balls Made from Oatmeal

Oatmeal Energy Balls

Published on June 4, 2016

  1. Mix oats, peanut butter, raisins, and honey together with a fork in a bowl. Knead mixture by hand until fully incorporated; roll into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

169Calories9g Fat19g Carbs6g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories169% Daily Value *Total Fat9g12%Saturated Fat1g7%Sodium44mg2%Total Carbohydrate19g7%Dietary Fiber2g9%Total Sugars8gProtein6gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium18mg1%Iron1mg6%Potassium202mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Energy Balls Made from Oatmeal on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Energy Balls Made from Oatmeal


[‘
‘]
  Bars with Lemon Cream Cheese

Similar Posts