Chocolate Lovers Fettuccine a la Mode
Updated on January 14, 2022
10 ounces chocolate fettuccine
¼ teaspoon canola oil
½ cup whipped cream
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
½ cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; cook the chocolate fettuccine until tender but not mushy, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain the pasta and immediately place into a large bowl filled with ice water. Allow to stand until chilled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta again and toss with canola oil in a bowl to lightly coat. Refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Lightly whisk the whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- To make the desserts, divide the chocolate fettuccine between 4 dessert plates.
- Spoon a dollop of chocolate whipped cream on the fettuccine on each plate.
- Place 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream onto the whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate topping onto each dessert to serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fettuccine a la Mode Chocolate Lovers on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fettuccine a la Mode Chocolate Lovers