- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk flour and lemon-pepper seasoning together in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken through mixture until evenly coated, shaking excess back into bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook chicken until light golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 6 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a plate, retaining oil mixture in the skillet.
- Mix white wine, lemon juice, water, and chicken bouillon granules into oil mixture in the skillet. Bring liquid to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon until sauce is slightly reduced, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir capers into sauce.
- Divide pasta among serving plates; top with chicken. Spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Cook’s Notes:Turkey breast tenderloins can be used in place of chicken. Linguine can be used in place of fettuccine. Cooking oil can be used in place of olive oil.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fettuccine with Chicken Piccata on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fettuccine with Chicken Piccata