Fish Tacos on a Sheet Pan
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Mix together chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, salt, and pepper for tacos in a small bowl until well combined.
- Brush 2 tablespoons oil all over the prepared pan, then add mahi mahi fillets. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over the fillets and rub to coat. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of the fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes evenly with a fork and drippings are caramelized, 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the fish is baking, prepare slaw by combining coleslaw mix, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss until well combined.
- Stir together sour cream, chipotle in adobo, adobo sauce, and salt for crema together in a small bowl.
- Char tortillas over a gas flame.
- Remove fish from the oven and flake it with a fork.
- Fill tortillas with fish and slaw. Drizzle with crema and squeeze lime wedges over top.
Easy Sheet Pan Fish Tacos with Cilantro Slaw.Allrecipes
Cook’s Notes:You can substitute any white, flaky fish like tilapia or grouper for the mahi mahi. Instead of using a coleslaw mix, you can slice your own cabbage.If you want other veggies with the fish (like peppers and onions), add them to the sheet pan before adding the spice mixture.Remove adobo pepper seeds for slightly less spicy taste.Use either flour or corn tortillas. If you don’t have a gas stove to char the tortillas, you can use an outdoor grill or toast them in a toaster oven.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fish Tacos on a Sheet Pan on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fish Tacos on a Sheet Pan