- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Wrap tortillas in a single piece of aluminum foil and place in oven until ready to serve.
- Blend mayonnaise, jalapeno, chipotle powder, and salt in a food processor or blender until creamy. Cover and refrigerate the chipotle sauce until ready to serve.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Separate panko, beaten eggs, and flour into individual shallow bowls. Season salmon pieces well with cumin mixture. Dredge each piece in flour, dip in eggs, and coat in panko. Pat down panko until it adheres well to the salmon.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place breaded salmon pieces in the oil and fry until browned on 1 side, about 2 minutes. Turn pieces over and fry until other side is browned, about 5 minutes. Turn pieces again and fry until salmon flakes, 3 to 5 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and drizzle lime juice over the salmon.
- Mix cabbage and cilantro together in a serving bowl. Mix avocado, tomatoes, onion, and garlic salt carefully in a separate bowl.
- Remove tortillas from the oven and chipotle sauce from the refrigerator. Prepare a taco by filling a tortilla with salmon, cabbage mixture, avocado mixture, and chipotle cream sauce. Repeat with remaining tortillas, salmon, toppings, and sauce.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fish Tacos with Panko-Fried Salmon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fish Tacos with Panko-Fried Salmon